Patient Community

Ghost

elaine h pompton lakes, NJ

I was diagnosed with breast cancer. It has been a LONG journey. I have had surgery s, infections, treatments, and chemo. I also had a D &C,and more than likely, have a hysterectomy very soon. I am trying to get stronger. The bills are piling up. I am in DESPERATE need of car repairs, healthy good food, rent, gas in the car, car insurance (it was just cancelled for non-payment), electric, clothing (and also to wash the clothes), and toiletries. Some days are good, and other days I am depressed and worried. I am planning to work as soon as I am better. I appreciate the time, kindness, and generosity of everyone who can help ease some of the stress. Thank you VERY much, Elaine

Ghost

Mayra O Trenton , NJ

I'm a Stage 4 Metastatic Breast Cancer, still undergoing treatment weekly. Thank You for Your Support.

Ghost

Kiraah M Ewing, NJ

33 year old mother diagnosed with stage 2B Triple Negative Breast Cancer.

Ghost

John B Port Orange, FL

My name is John Baucom and I am 58 years old. On October 1, 2016 I went to the emergency room because I was having difficulty reaching for things and I felt "weird". They performed a MRI and found a tumor in my brain. On October 6, 2016 I was formerly diagnosed with Glioblastoma Multiforme Stage 4 Brain Cancer. I had surgery immediately to remove as much as the tumor as possible. At that time the prognosis was 12 to 18 months for survival. Approximately 7 weeks later I began Chemo and Radiation therapy. That round of treatment ended on Dec, 15, 2016. On March 17, 2017 I had a second surgery as the tumor returned. I was put on a new treatment called Optune with continuing Chemotherapy. On September 18, 2017 had the tumor return and surgery was performed and the tumor was removed. As a result my family and I are in deep financial distress and I am looking for assistance with my day to day expense. Any assistance you may be able to provide would be much appreciated. Thank You for your time and attention to this important matter. Thank You, John T Baucom

Ghost

Helen W Hamilton, NJ

I'm making this for my mom Helen who is 69years old and was recently diagnosed with stage 2b breast cancer. We live together for the past 4years. She was a nurse for 40years and now has found herself on the other side. Financially we are barely making it but are getting through day by day. But recently the insurance has informed us they will only cover 80% leaving us responsible for 20% Of each treatment. We will be ok but it will be tight. So that means the extra stuff like head scarfs or extra foods will most likely be the first things to go when electric, Dr bills, and meds will have to come first. My mother has always helped others and to see her in a spot where she might have to be uncomfortable is extemly hard to watch. I do believe our faith in God and my children will carry is through this bump in the road of life we are traveling for the next few months.

Ghost

Susanne G Titusville, NJ

Susanne's husband, Oliver, just lost his long battle with brain cancer. Susanne and her 2 young children need some help during this very difficult time. Thank you.

29571072_908096982697011_9173872045935012750_n

Jen K Chester , PA

I am 47, been battling ovarian cancer for 3 years now, taking one day at a time

Ghost

Barbara B Flemington, NJ

Ghost

Dawn D Phillipsburg, NJ

My name is Dawn I have Lymphoma. I am currently getting treatment at Hunterdon cancer center.

Ghost

Beth S Somerset, NJ

29339721_10155581731819217_5013973503142002688_n

Victoria T West Hills, CA

My name is Victoria (Vicki) Thomas. I was diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma in 2012. After 6 rounds of chemo and a month of radiation I was lucky enough to survive. Sadly this past week I found out that the cancer had returned, this time in the form of a tumor by my spine in my lower back. I will be starting chemo in about 2 weeks. With the first bout of cancer people did reach out to offer help but all I wanted to do was hide from the world. This time however it will be a different story. I am asking for help because financially, I simply cannot afford to be sick. If you can help out with transportation for my son to school, groceries, meals for my son, medical bills, anything would be greatly appreciated. I have also created a page on Facebook that will document my health updates, a blog of sorts, I will probably just ramble but it will keep my mind off the obvious! You will find it at https://www.facebook.com/CancerRoundtwo/ on Facebook. “Cancer can touch you, but not your soul; neither your thoughts, nor your heart.” Thank you so very much, Victoria Thomas

31403957_10215811192135657_5331913009893736448_n

Ria G Mesa, AZ

Fighting like a girl and Staying Positive.

Ghost

Natasha D Shelby, NC